Cash Application Specialist
This position is responsible for daily cash application, reconciling payments, researching and resolving discrepancies and filing dialing bank reports. The Cash Application Specialist will build and maintain positive relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve department and company goals.
- Run and file daily bank reports, apply incoming cash, checks and ACH/wires to customer accounts on a timely basis.
- Verify all denial, zero pay and adjustments with appropriate departments.
- Ability to research credit balances, over/short pays.
- Accurately post and reconcile payments and run reports.
- Prepare and email customer statements.
- Set up new customers and vendors in SAP and JDE.
Job Qualifications - Required
- 1+ years experience
- Team player, flexible, enthusiastic and proactive.
- Understanding of general accounting principles
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
- Detail oriented, excellent organization and time management skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Ability to demonstrate integrity and maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- JD Edwards and SAP experience
- Associate's Degree
CJ Logistics America
We provide integrated supply chain services for customers around the world, maximizing customer value through continuous improvement and innovation.
CJ Logistics delivers integrated and multimodal logistics services, connecting every corner of the world via air, sea and land. As a lead logistics partner (LLP), third-party logistics provider (3PL) and supply chain consultant, we help customers leverage supply chain management as a competitive advantage, reducing total system costs, transforming business processes, improving service and facilitating growth and change. With a focus on social responsibility and sustainability through growth with customers and communities, we prioritize the wellbeing of the end consumer, our customers and our employees. CJ Logistics America is responsible for the North America region, specializing in solutions for regulated industries such as food and beverage, consumer packaged goods, healthcare and medical supplies, and tire and automotive.
CJ Logistics America is an equal opportunity employer. It is CJ Logistics America policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or genetic information.