Senior Regional Human Resources Manager
Are you passionate about Warehouse Operations? Are you looking for an opportunity to make an impact in a global company? We need people like you to help us hire the best in the business and we're excited to have you join us in this significant role to ensure we continue to build a diverse and engaged workforce! Come be part of something special at CJ Logistics America!
CJ Logistics America
We provide integrated supply chain services for customers around the world, maximizing customer value through continuous improvement and innovation.
Responsible for providing strategic human resource leadership to operational and human resource teams across an assigned region. Lead a culture of positive employee relations where all managers and employees are treated with respect and engaged in the success of the business. Continually monitor and communicate changing federal, state, and local regulations across a region to ensure legal compliance and mitigate risk to the company. Ensure all company policies and processes are understood across the region and are adhered to consistently in all situations.
- Operations Management: Partner with regional Vice Presidents and logistics center management teams to ensure all business goals are met or exceeded. Lead the human resource effort to ensure all HR initiatives, policies, processes and regulations are communicated and implemented effectively and adhered to consistently. Responsible for partnering with the corporate staffing team to recruit, hire and retain strong teams within each logistics center in the region.
- People Leadership: Drive a culture of positive employee relations where all employees are treated with dignity and respect in all situations. Participate with other senior HR leaders to develop programs, policies and processes based on current trends and changing needs. Handle employee relations issues, conduct timely and thorough investigations and provide prompt resolution as situations arise. Ensure compliance with all company policies, as well as, all local, state and federal regulations across the region.
- Information & System Management: Develop a strong understanding of HR and operational systems to manage the day-to-day activities and drive business results throughout the region. Ensure regional HR team has a thorough working knowledge of systems and where gaps exist provide training opportunities. Responsible for partnering with corporate teams as new processes and systems are rolled out across the network. Participate in development of new systems, piloting in regions as needed and leading the rollout across the region. Maintain a high level of integrity and confidentiality within the region.
- Seven (7) plus years of Human Resource leadership experience
- SPHR or other HR related certification preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to influence and drive results
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships and engage in collaborative relationships with business partners
- Excellent communication skills with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
CJ Management Philosophy Principles:
CJ Logistics America About Statement:
CJ Logistics America delivers integrated and multimodal logistics services, connecting every corner of the world via air, sea and land. As a lead logistics partner (LLP), third-party logistics provider (3PL) and supply chain consultant, we help customers leverage supply chain management as a competitive advantage, reducing total system costs, transforming business processes, improving service and facilitating growth and change. With a focus on social responsibility and sustainability through growth with customers and communities, we prioritize the wellbeing of the end consumer, our customers and our employees. CJ Logistics America is responsible for the North America region, specializing in solutions for regulated industries such as food and beverage, consumer-packaged goods, healthcare and medical supplies, and tire and automotive.
CJ Logistics America is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination and or/harassment of any type, including but not limited to discrimination and or harassment based upon race, religion, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, pregnancy or relation medical conditions, childbirth, breastfeeding, parental status, veteran and/or military statue, disability (physical or mental) medical condition, genetic information or characteristics, political affiliation, domestic violence survivor status, marital status, or other characteristics prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Additionally, CJ Logistics America participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.