NOW HIRING!!!! Forklift (Sit Down Clamp)
Thursday October 7, 2021
10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
700 Price Road
Locust Grove, GA 30248
CJ Logistics is currently hiring Sit Down Clamp Forklift Operators for our Locust Grove, GA-Zinus location!
We will be hosting an onsite Hiring Event at our Locust Grove, GA-Zinus location. No appointment is necessary to attend! Event details are below.
1st Shift - (Monday-Friday 7AM-3PM)
Temporary 2nd Shift - (Monday-Friday10AM-6PM)
Starting November 1st - 2nd Shift 3PM-11PM
1st Shift- $16.50/hr.
2nd Shift - $16.50 + 0.50 = $17.00/hr.
Forklift Operators are eligible for quarterly production bonuses
The Forklift Operator is responsible for safely operating a forklift to perform responsibilities within the warehouse operations.
- Load, unload, pick, put away, consolidate, stack and stage products and materials using a forklift
- Follow specific work instructions and best practices to safely and accurately complete daily work assignments
- Support all operational processes and procedures to ensure value to the customer and compliance with all DSC policies, customer requirements and federal/state/local regulations
- Assists with physical inventories and cycle counts, ensuring proper stock rotation
- Inspect each pallet and or case for proper quantities, items brands, and lot codes
- Communicate problems, concerns and ideas to management. Identify process improvements.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area
- Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety.
- Participate in all assigned training programs and adhere to all guidelines
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of and ability to operate a Stand Up forklift
- Meet medium level physical exertion requirements, including lifting up to 50 pounds frequently
- Ability to learn how to operate RF systems in logistics environment
- Basic math and reading skills to perform job tasks and complete necessary paperwork
- Ability to follow oral and/or written instruction
CJ Logistics America is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and relies on the diverse skills, backgrounds and perspectives of our people to drive change, innovation and growth.