Shipping/Receiving Clerk- 3rd shift
3rd Shift Shipping & Receiving Clerk
CJ Logistics America
We provide integrated supply chain services for customers around the world, maximizing customer value through continuous improvement and innovation.
The Shipping & Receiving Clerk is responsible for activities in the Shipping and Receiving Office as the primary point of contact for incoming and outgoing drivers.
The S&R Clerk is responsible for completing paperwork, maintaining schedules, and ensuring all paperwork is complete and error free. The S&R Clerk provides information both internally and externally as needed.
- Sign driver in and out of the facility; verifying all paperwork
- Assign dock doors to the inbound and outbound loads
- Maintain door accuracy and yard report for trailer inventory
- Process Bills of Lading and associated shipping and receiving documents.
- Reconcile inbounds with packing slips and coordinate drop lot activity
- Coordinate moves on the yard for the spotter/yard jockey
- Provide a strong level of customer service to internal and external customers
- Maintain Inbound and Outbound Schedules
- Work closely with shift management and leads to accomplish shift goals.
- Report errors and/ or issues to appropriate member of leadership to ensure accuracy
- Participate in all training programs provided
- Performs all duties in a safe and timely manner
Job Qualifications - Required
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent required.
- PC Experience with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word Excel, PowerPoint)
- Previous AS400 and/or warehouse management systems (WMS) experience preferred
- Basic math and reading skills necessary
- Detailed oriented with the ability to perform multiple task in fast moving environment
- Ability to follow oral and/or written instruction
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work with internal and external customers.
Job Qualifications - Preferred
- Previous Shipping and Receiving experience in a warehouse environment. Personal Qualities
- Strong interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Positive approach in all interactions
- Team orientated and self-motivated
- Ability to multi-task calmly and effectively in a rapidly changing environment
- Solid organization skills
- Willingness to learn new systems as needed Work Environment
- This role routinely uses standard office and computer equipment.
CJ Logistics America is an equal opportunity employer. It is CJ Logistics America’s policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or genetic information.