Provide work direction to operation employees on issues concerning their individual responsibilities, as well as other duties. Lead by example through training and assistance. Execute all functions performed by operation employees in a cooperative and professional work manner. Provide positive and corrective feedback on employee performance and behavior to leadership.
- Provide on-the-job training to forklift operators and other warehouse employees
- Well-versed in all warehouse functions; able to perform all warehouse positions using appropriate equipment
- Operate as operations specialist (forklift driving, case picking) up to 50% of hours worked or as-needed
- Conduct orientation for new hires and provide on-going hands-on training to warehouse employees
- Comply with all company policies, procedures and safety guidelines
- Ability to plan and schedule tasks and handle multiple tasks at once
- Perform work safely and in accordance with company and customer standards and safety regulations
- Report unsafe conditions or accidents to the appropriate person
- Understand various teaching methods and provide constructive feedback while maintaining a positive rapport with employees
- Other duties as assigned
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- High School Diploma (preferred)
- Prior warehouse training experience (preferred)
- 2+ years of warehouse experience (preferred)
- Operate forklifts, RF, WMS/Red Prairie (required)
- Understand and adhere to all CJ/OSHA safety requirements.
- Computer experience helpful
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds safely
We offer a market competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurances, 401k match, and tuition reimbursement.
CJ Logistics America is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and relies on the diverse skills, backgrounds and perspectives of our people to drive change, innovation and growth.