Senior Director, Business Process Integration
The Senior Director, Business Process Integration plays an integral role in the leadership and implementation of new Supply Chain applications and solutions. Reporting to the Vice President, TES, the Senior Director will be responsible for managing the entire BPI team to ensure flawless execution and sustained adoption of ‘best in class’ practices. He/she must be able to apply conceptual knowledge of the supply chain to implement solutions that satisfy all business requirements and engage with business leadership and key users at the national, regional, and local level.
Strategic and Operations Optimization
- Create team vision and guide change management, ensuring flawless execution and sustained adoption of tools and processes.
- Mentor and coach employees to ensure they are capable of effectively performing all aspects of their job while growing and learning
- Create and track to annual department budget
- Initiate and drive centralized purchasing activity for improved vendor relationships and network cost efficiencies
- Orchestrate creation, communication and presentation of implementation projects to internal executives and high level external customers
- Act as a key member of project and building discussions with Business Development and the real estate team on a given project. The real estate team may be the CJ broker or customer broker.
- Identify, assign, and coordinate with corporate resources responsible for executing functional activities to ensure projects are completed within budget, on time and accomplish the project goals.
- Communicate integration, operational, and customer resource requirements with the Operations management team, corporate project team, and the customer’s project team.
- Develop business process integration communication plans, coordinate status calls, facilitate daily update-meetings with CJ's start up team, and documenting the teams progress on a daily basis.
- Support Operations Teams during critical project phases
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Operations, Project Management, or other field with relevant experience
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with colleagues at all levels and with varying degree of technical knowledge
- Ability to provide innovative leadership and thinking to cross functional teams
- Action oriented professional with proven track record of problem solving, decision making, prioritization, delegation and time management skills