Talent Acquisition Specialist
We are looking for a creative, driven Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the corporate CJ Logistics team. Reporting directly into the Talent Acquisition Manager, the TA Specialist will directly own the recruitment for select corporate positions. We are looking for a Talent Acquisition professional with experience in the supply chain industry that is creative and engaging in their recruitment approach, can clearly deliver our employer brand, and wants to dive into recruitment strategy.
- Work closely with managers to gain a comprehensive understanding of the company’s hiring needs for each position
- Meet hiring goals while ensuring the candidate experience is of the highest standards
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles, which may include Marketing, Sales, Engineering, Accounting/Finance, IT, and Human Resources.
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing phone screens
- Passively recruit and engage candidates
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative strategies to find quality candidates and prospective future candidates
- Develop job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements in partnership with hiring managers
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process as the candidate’s key point of contact
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field preferred
- Minimum 2 years of corporate recruiting experience
- Recruiting focus in supply chain a plus
- Self-motivated, self-starter, who is extremely organized, with exceptional follow-up skills delivering regular updates and feedback
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking and HRIS systems
- Ability to manage a wide range of relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods
- Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues including LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, etc.
CJ Logistics America
We provide integrated supply chain services for customers around the world, maximizing customer value through continuous improvement and innovation.
CJ Logistics delivers integrated and multimodal logistics services, connecting every corner of the world via air, sea and land. As a lead logistics partner (LLP), third-party logistics provider (3PL) and supply chain consultant, we help customers leverage supply chain management as a competitive advantage, reducing total system costs, transforming business processes, improving service and facilitating growth and change. With a focus on social responsibility and sustainability through growth with customers and communities, we prioritize the wellbeing of the end consumer, our customers and our employees. CJ Logistics America is responsible for the North America region, specializing in solutions for regulated industries such as food and beverage, consumer packaged goods, healthcare and medical supplies, and tire and automotive.
CJ Logistics is an equal opportunity employer. It is CJ's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or genetic information.