1st Shift Slip Sheet Forklift Operator
CJ Logistics America
We provide integrated supply chain services for customers around the world, maximizing customer value through continuous improvement and innovation.
Shift 1B: Wednesday-Saturday 6A-4P
Shift 1C: Monday-Friday 8A-4P
Slip Sheet Forklift (Minimum 6 months experience)
The Forkllift Operator is responsible for safely operating a forklift to perform responsibilities within the warehouse operations.
- Must be willing to perform other forklift responsibilities when case pick work is completed
- Load, unload, pick, put-away, consolidate, stack and stage products and materials using a forklift, clamp truck or other power equipment
- Follow specific work instructions and best practices to safely and accurately complete daily work assignments and record indirect time in a timely manner.
- Support all operational processes and procedures to ensure value to the customer and compliance with all CJ Logistics policies, customer requirements and federal/state/local regulations.
- Assists with physical inventories and cycle counts, ensuring proper stock rotation.
- Inspect each pallet and or case for proper quantities, items brands, and lot codes (as applicable) damages and follow any special instructions on Work Assignment Form and /or additional documentation.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area. Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety.
- Participate in all assigned training programs and adhere to all learnings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Qualifications - Required
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Knowledge of and ability to operate a forklift and meet medium level physical exertion requirements, including lifting up to 50 pounds frequently
- Experience in large logistics/ distribution center
- Knowledgeable of RF systems in logistics environment.
- Basic math and reading skills to perform job tasks and complete necessary paperwork.
- Ability to follow oral and/or written instruction