The Invoicing Coordinator will assist the Supervisor of Invoicing Solutions in completing the monthly invoicing requirements. The Invoicing Solutions group at CJ Logistics provides invoicing solutions for most of our major customers. Invoicing Solutions’ involvement in the billing process can range from simple A/R input to designing and implementing new invoicing solutions.Position Responsibilities:
- Download data from various DSC systems into Excel.
- Work with Logistics Center personnel to validate data.
- Maintain strong working relationships with internal Logistics Center personnel and external customers through solid written and communication skills.
- Solicit accessorial input from Logistics Centers and be able to validate.
- Generate accurate revenue accruals during monthly financial close periods.
- Create weekly and monthly invoicing templates based upon established processes.
- Analyze and review data required for invoicing.
- Maintain invoicing templates for weekly, monthly, and simple ad hoc invoices.
- Issue, record and distribute weekly, monthly, and simple ad hoc invoices.
- Maintain tracking logs, department files.
- Maintain documentation of invoicing processes.
- Input invoices into JD Edwards for posting of Accounts Receivable and revenue.
- Coordinate disputes/invoicing adjustments.
- Provide assistance with information requests / invoicing questions from customers and Logistics Center personnel.
- Associate's Degree required, Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Math preferred
- 1-4 years of experience in accounting, financial analysis, data analysis or math.
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Intermediate knowledge and experience with Microsoft Excel required, advanced knowledge and experience a plus.
- Strong interpersonal verbal and written skills for internal communications with Logistics Centers and external communications with customers.
- JD Edwards experience a plus.
- Prior process management experience a plus.
- Attention to detail, conscientiousness and organizational skills a must.
- Must be team oriented, able to work independently and cooperatively.
- Must be able to balance priorities, manage multiple weekly and monthly deadlines.
- Ability to learn new systems a plus.
CJ Logistics America
We provide integrated supply chain services for customers around the world, maximizing customer value through continuous improvement and innovation.
CJ Logistics delivers integrated and multimodal logistics services, connecting every corner of the world via air, sea and land. As a lead logistics partner (LLP), third-party logistics provider (3PL) and supply chain consultant, we help customers leverage supply chain management as a competitive advantage, reducing total system costs, transforming business processes, improving service and facilitating growth and change. With a focus on social responsibility and sustainability through growth with customers and communities, we prioritize the wellbeing of the end consumer, our customers and our employees. CJ Logistics America is responsible for the North America region, specializing in solutions for regulated industries such as food and beverage, consumer packaged goods, healthcare and medical supplies, and tire and automotive.
CJ Logistics America is an equal opportunity employer. It is CJ Logistics America policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or genetic information.