CJ FMBC | HR Manager
Who We Are
CheilJedang (CJ) was founded in 1953 specializing in food products. Since then it has grown into a global lifestyle brand with a business portfolio built around the four sectors - Food & Food Service, Bio & Pharma, Entertainment & Media, and Shopping & Logistics. With over 55,000 employees around the world, CJ Group promotes healthier, happier and convenient living through its many products and services. For more information, please visit www.cjamerica.com.
HR Manage” will be directly reporting to the Head of Production at our newest facility in Beaumont, CA, advising on HR issues as well as providing HR administrative service to its employees, including both CJ & staffing agency employees. This role will particularly require KSA in workforce planning, plant & staffing agency management, and general affairs.
- HR Administrative Support
- Interpret and implement company policies including development of new policies in compliance with governmental regulations and safety
- Process Worker’s Compensation claims working closely with Safety Manager for any investigations and OSHA filings
- Lead in annual performance reviews for salary adjustments and incentives
- Collaborate with team members to administer benefits & leaves
- Oversee weekly & biweekly payroll processing for CJ & staffing agency employees
- Understand and ensure CJ’s corporate culture is well present through the organization
- Supervise new hire orientations and on-job training for new hires, occasionally working with the Safety Manager to conduct safety trainings as well
- Maintain uniforms and other necessary office supplies for production and administrative staff
- Other duties as required
- Workforce Planning & Retention
- Be responsible for staffing agency management from finding quality hires for the production staff to resolving issues with absenteeism, safety, retention, and other ad-hoc projects
- Implement HR metrics for systematic analysis of workforce demands & retention rates such as time to hire, cost per hire, turnover rates, etc.
- Develop and implement retention programs for the production staff as well as administrative staff
- Update and maintain job descriptions
- Employee Relations
- Consult with managers and supervisors on employee related issues
- Lead and review investigations when required, following up with preparing necessary paperwork such as notices
- Be a representative of company during any investigations