CJ Foodville | Facility Manager/Assistant Manager
Who We Are
Facility Manager/Assistant Manager
Interior Design Manager
Full Time Employee, Exempt
JOB DUTIES (include but are not limited to the following)
- The Central Kitchen Equipment troubleshooting and managing at CJFV HQ Commerce, CA
- Preventative maintenance in production-line (CK) and WH (Freezer, Cooler and Dry)
- Repark or arrange repair of machines/equipment with 3rd party and follow up, which include pluming, waste water check, Freezer panel/door/rack/light/dock, forklift etc.
- Manage 3rd party freezer maintenance venders
- Maintain facilities with Industrial Safety Manager to comply with any regulation of city, county, state, federal organization like FDA including report, registration, etc.
- Franchise store Equipment Purchase Order
- Contact to Technician or maintenance vendor at each state which is Franchise located
- Contact to equipment manufacturer (Be able to contact on out of work hours in case of necessity)
- Improvements in bakery equipment (research, trends survey, etc.)
- Work with service contractors &Facilities leads to schedule as needed
- Prioritize daily facility issues and effectively delegate responsibility
- Ensure all requests for physical set-ups are fulfilled in a timely manner and well communicated
- Effective decision making and analytical skills
- Able to prioritize in a fast moving, high pressure, constantly changing environment; good sense of urgency and time management
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Flexibility in work schedule
- Deep knowledge of installation, diagnoses and repair of machinery.
- Strong knowledge of Bakery Equipment
- Excellent communication, organization and written skills
- Detail oriented; demonstrates thoroughness and strong ownership of work
- Understand basic refrigeration troubleshooting, diagnostic tools, trouble-shooting, and schematics
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and proofreading abilities
- Maintain strict confidentiality
- +2years technical degree or 4-year college degree preferred as well as a minimum of five (5) years of electrical/HVAC service training or completion of an approved training program.
- Strong communication human relations skills
- Bilingual in English and Korean preferred.
- +5 or more years of management experience in the facilities, construction or related industry.
About the Company:
CJ has been leading the food industry in Korea, and it is now turning to the global market with efforts to bring to the world the taste and culture of Korean food. CJ Foodville was established in the US in 2004 and has a national bakery brand called Tous Les Jours.
- Employee Benefits
- Health Insurance options: HMO/ Health Savings Account Allowances up to $2,640/year
- Dental + Vision (with generous allowance amount per year)
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability Leave (short term 100% covered)
- Lunch Allowances or free onsite lunch catering
- Gym Reimbursements
- Employee Discounts (40% off CJ products & services)
- 401(k) 5% Match (no vesting period!)
- Paid Time Off (generous and increases by tier!)
- Paid Family Leave (family care or volunteer trip)
- Paid Maternity Leave (paid 100% for 12 weeks)
- Paid Secondary Caregiver Leave (up to 2 weeks)
- Paid Creative Leave (up to 2 weeks specified on years of service)
- Paid Holidays (11 days)
- Talent Sharing Opportunities
- Employee Club Activities (movie, e-sports, book, sports activity club, etc.)