Pizza Maker (Greenwich Store)
Since 1912, Citarella has been a part of New York. Our name is synonymous with freshness, quality, and value. In a city that offers overwhelming variety, we proudly offer the largest selection of fresh seafood & aged prime meats along with prepared foods and gourmet groceries. While growing, we have maintained our commitment to providing the best quality, value, and service.
Citarella, The Ultimate Gourmet Market, is seeking a Pizza Maker to join our store team! As one of our most reputable and popular service counters, this role requires an individual with a passion for quality and the ability to deliver exceptional customer service!
Overview of Responsibilities
- Preparing, cutting, slicing all products for pizza counter items
- Knowledge of food safety and sanitation guidelines including cooking time/temperatures control
- Preparing and assembling counter products including: garlic knots, gourmet pizzas, strombolis, calzones, pinwheels and various other items
- Assisting customers with orders and ensuring exceptional customer experiences
- Measure, weigh, and properly use recipes in order to produce quality products
- Other reasonable assigned duties/ tasks as per business need
- Minimum of 1+ years’ food preparation and food handling experience is required
- Experience working in a high volume, fast paced food and/or retail environment
- Knowledge of a variety of styles of pizzas and different preparation methods
- Ability to take direction from all levels of management
- Can work flexible scheduling including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to meet physical demands of position including: standing for extended periods of time, bending, pulling, pushing, carrying up to 50 pounds, etc.
Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision), life insurance, flexible spending accounts including commuter benefits/ health and dependent care, paid time off, 401K program, and associate in-store discount!
Citarella is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)