Customer Service Representative
Do you have a passion for quality, fresh foods and the finest specialty products? If so, we are looking for people like you to join our CUSTOMER SALES TEAM at Citarella! Customer Sales Representatives are Citarella’s front-line team responsible for receiving, managing, and directing all incoming telephone calls while providing the highest quality guest experience to each and every caller. Candidates must have prior food-related experience and a functional ability to speak to the quality of our products and ingredients with sophistication.
Since 1912, Citarella has been a part of New York. Our name is synonymous with freshness, quality and value. In a city that offers overwhelming variety, we proudly offer the largest selection of fresh seafood & aged prime meats along with prepared foods and gourmet groceries. While growing, we have maintained our commitment to providing the best quality, value and service.
- 2-3 years prior experience in a customer service and/or administrative role
- MUST have a passion for food and prior food-related work experience
- Must have outstanding telephone demeanor
- Must be able to manage high call volume orders under high pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with customers, associates and management in a professional and efficient manner
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to quickly learn our products and processes
- Flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
Some of the responsibilities of our Customer Sales Representatives include:
- Manage and provide superior customer service on every call: take orders, tactfully listen to and resolve customer complaints, inquiries, price and product availability and maximizing sales/profits.
- Provide support and clear communication with Store Team Members, Managers, etc. pertaining to customer orders and inquiries.
- Properly document of all communication between caller and representative.
- Serve as a resource of product knowledge to customers and answer/direct calls as needed
- Perform additional duties as required
IN RETURN, WE OFFER!
Competitive Wages, Medical/Dental /life insurance benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Discounts, Paid Time Off, 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match!
Citarella is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)