Customer Training Consultant
Customer Training Consultant
We are a leader in the professional communications software space. By investing in our brand and technologies, we are driving change in how communications pros distribute, monitor and evaluate their content. We invest in our people through training and management and empower them to drive their careers.
The Training Consultant is responsible for providing excellent in-person and virtual trainings for Cision’s clients and internal Customer Experience Teams. Part of your time (50%) will be spend working on client training sessions and the rest of the time (50%) will be assisting our New Hire Trainer and conduct internal training sessions.
- Conduct needs/skills analyses
- Develop custom training solutions for Cision’s clients
- Prepare educational materials (curriculums, instructional documentation, record videos)
- Conduct product training with customers and our internal Customer Experience teams
- Deliver training virtually and in-person
- Act as subject matter expert on Cision’s products and services
- Work with product experts in the organization to develop new training
- Bachelor’s degree or higher level qualifications preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience in Product Training
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written skills
- Strong consulting and leadership skills and the ability to come up with ideas on your own using logical reasoning
- Travel, must possess the ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Basic understanding of training methodologies and adult learning theory
- Ability to change and adapt new technologies quickly
- Existing experience with any of Cision’s platforms a plus.
- State-of-the-art office
- Medical, dental, vision
- FSA (Health & dependent care)
- Life & disability insurance
- Flexible PTO and work arrangements
- Casual work environment
- Gym on site
- Tuition reimbursement & professional training
Cision is a leading global media intelligence company, serving the complete workflow of today’s communication professionals. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive PR, IR and social media software, rich analytics, content distribution, and influencer outreach, Cision enables clients to engage audiences, enhance campaigns and strengthen data-driven decision making. Cision solutions include PR Newswire, Gorkana, PRWeb, Help a Reporter Out (HARO) and iContact brands. Headquartered in Chicago, Cision serves over 100,000 customers in 170 countries and 40 languages worldwide, and maintains offices in North America, Europe, Asia, Latin America and Australia. For more information, visit www.cision.com or follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4