Lead IT Consultant
The Lead IT Consultant for Insights Platforms has responsibility for the management and oversight of insights platform support and IT consultancy to the Cision Insights Teams in the US. They play a key role in establishing a strong partnership between the Cision Insights Teams and the Cision Insights IT to ensure effective adoption of new technologies, to drive increased technical knowledge within the local team, and to support customer retention and growth through the successful implementation of platform solutions.
The Lead IT Consultant will be able to understand and articulate business and technology needs, and drive global projects to satisfy them. They will help to gather internal/external user requirements and participate in the direction of the global Client IT Solutions team to define and inform ongoing development priorities and work processes. This individual also contributes heavily to external client communications. They will work alongside the relevant insights teams to attend face-to-face discussions as part of prospecting, onboarding and ongoing customer life cycle management.
- Manage two team members in Ann Arbor
- Support, manage, and provide hands-on technical/platform custom development and delivery for new customers
- Support and manage the migration of existing customers from legacy to current/future-state platforms
- Create business cases for the introduction and development of new functionality to be developed
- Provide internal and external technology roadmap updates and communicate/manage new functionality roll-outs
- Attend prospect and customer meetings, supporting the account/insights teams as a platform and applications subject matter expert
- Gather regular intelligence from the Insights Team leadership and customers about platform needs. Collate feedback and manage development efforts.
- Work with our own and external analytics platforms, create dataset (CSV, XLSX etc.) based analytics
- Coordinate with neighboring teams such as media management and IT operations
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university
- Minimum 3 years of working experience
- Minimum 1 years of experience as senior-level employee, leading others, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to manage portfolio of platinum clients and client relations on a daily basis
- Advanced experience with Excel (and/or Power BI and Tableau) and the other parts of MS Office
Copyright © Cision US Policies