Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a collaborative team of developers? Do you enjoy both front end and back end development? Do you have a passion for computers and enjoy figuring things out, providing your thoughtful opinions to solve problems and enjoy continuous learning and growth?
- BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required based on prior experience.
- Proven ability to learn new technologies quickly (bonus points for showcasing your emerging technology work via a GitHub/Stackoverflow profile). We use pragmatic methodologies and individuals will be asked to use the solution that fits best. Intellectual curiosity is a must in order to thrive in this environment.
- Strong foundation and programming experience with Object Oriented technologies. We’re building our new systems in C#/.NET – but Java, Python, or / C++ experience with a desire to learn is great too.
- Programming experience with SQL. We leverage a MySQL database.
- Experience with mid-tier API development (REST, Business layer, WCF) is a plus.
Cision is a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision’s Communications Cloud platform allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact of PR and Communications Teams’ campaigns. Cision has over 5,000 employees with offices in 23 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about our products and services, visit www.cision.com and follow us on Twitter @Cision.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4