Sales Development Representative
Sales Development Representatives – New York City, NY
Sales Development Representatives play a key role in the Falcon.io sales process. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to impact the growth of our business and support our sales team. The role focuses on prospecting new clients within the US and Canada. You will be responsible for reaching out to potential clients to learn their current pain points with social media and sell the Falcon.io solution. This is the perfect role for someone who is numbers driven, self motivated, hard working, and a team player!
Falcon.io has an ethos of encouraging autonomy, ambition, boldness and experimentation. We value open people who take initiative and aren’t afraid to fail, learn from mistakes, adjust, and try to get better at what they do every day.
- Research new markets, build a pipeline of potential leads, and nurture relationships using Salesloft, Salesforce, LinkedIn, and other platforms
- Be the face of Falcon.io, you are the first point of contact to engage our potential customers
- Become an expert on our brand, business, and SaaS product
- Identify points of contact within target companies and reach out to prospective clients via outbound calls, emails and social media
- Make an average of 60 outbound calls to prospects daily with the goal of scheduling platform demos
- Qualify new leads and follow up on warm leads, own your pipeline
- Nurture relationships with potential customers
- Book demos with qualified leads for your Account Executive team
- Meet and exceed quarterly targets
- Stay current on industry news and understand the social media landscape
- No lanes, if you find a prospective client, reach out to them! No territories - unlimited opportunities!
- Growth potential, SDRs have a clear growth plan with potential to become Account Executives
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field, analytical subjects an advantage
- Positivity and determination
- Ability to turn a "no" into a "yes" through consultative questioning and coping with rejection
- Excellent written and spoken English skills, any other languages are a plus
- Team player attitude, eager to be part of an ambitious team
- Ability to thrive in a quota driven environment with short sales cycles
- Experience in a new business generation/real estate/recruitment role is an advantage
- Cold calling experience an advantage
- Exceptional ability to organize work and tasks
- Competitive base salary plus bonus and commission
- Individual health insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Apple Macbook
- Social activities such as “Friday Bars” and team building events
Cision is a leading global media intelligence company, serving the complete workflow of today’s communication professionals. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive PR, IR and social media software, rich analytics, content distribution, and influencer outreach, Cision enables clients to engage audiences, enhance campaigns and strengthen data-driven decision making. Cision solutions include PR Newswire, Gorkana, PRWeb, Help a Reporter Out (HARO) and iContact brands. Headquartered in Chicago, Cision serves over 100,000 customers in 170 countries and 40 languages worldwide, and maintains offices in North America, Europe, Asia, Latin America and Australia. For more information, visit www.cision.com or follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4