Mid-Market Customer Support Coordinator
Mid-Market Support Specialist – Chicago
We are a leader in the professional communications software space. By investing in our brand and technologies, we are driving change in how communications pros distribute, monitor and evaluate their content. We invest in our people through training and management and empower them to drive their careers.
We are looking for associates who get excited at the idea of building relationships and helping customers be successful with Cision's products and solutions. Candidates who are motivated, welcome a challenge, and aren’t afraid of change will thrive in this role. Below are the main responsibilities:
- Demonstrate ownership and the ability to follow case issues to resolution and client satisfaction
- Answer client questions and provide how-to help on various Cision products, with a focus on reducing customer effort
- Troubleshoot technical issues and diagnose errors on various Cision products
- Proper case management, workflow management, and prioritization
- Adept at handling change from queue management practices to overall organizational change
- Meet and exceed defined KPI goals that contribute to Cision’s overall success
- Continuous improvement of skills and goals through Cision’s Service Excellence training and ongoing focus on Customer Experience and overall strategy
- Experience supporting customers in a SAAS environment preferred but not required
- Experience in a support center environment preferred but not required
- +2 years in a customer-facing position
- Strong desire to create exceptional customer experiences
- Skilled at identifying client’s needs and the dimensions of human interaction
- Builds trust cross-departmentally and with clients
- Ability to sense urgency and prioritize accordingly
- Attention to detail and desire to identify the core of issues
- Embraces feedback
- Looks for tough assignments to improve skills and keeps product knowledge up-to-date
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills with a focus on listening and questioning
What we offer our employees is a place to grow in the very exciting field of public relations and cutting-edge software support. Once you’re done solving your client’s challenges, why not head down the hallway to shoot some hoops on our indoor basketball court or relax in our spa room gazing at our tropical fish tank.
- State-of-the-art office
- Medical, dental, vision
- FSA (Health & dependent care)
- Life & disability insurance
- Flexible PTO and work arrangements
- Casual work environment
- Tuition reimbursement & professional training
Cision Ltd. (NYSE: CISN) is a leading global provider of software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision's software allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact. Cision has over 3,000 employees with offices in 15 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about its award-winning products and services, including the Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow Cision on Twitter @Cision.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4