Market Development Representative
Market Development Representative – Austin, TX
We are a leader in the professional communications software space. By investing in our brand and technologies, we are driving change in how communications pros distribute, monitor and evaluate their content. We invest in our people through training and management and empower them to drive their careers.
- Primary focus: follow up on all inbound leads to the organization (Demo requests, Tier 2 content downloads, Website Chat, Inbound Phone calls, etc) in order to set up demo calls for sales
- Secondary focus: strategic, cold outbounding to other prospects at your owned accounts
- Develop a thorough understanding of the TrendKite platform, our industry and ideal customer profile
- Make 50 outbound calls per day and 50 outbound emails per day to contacts within your inbound prospect organization using sales enablement tools and in a professional/creative manner
- Research, identify and contract potential customers
- Collect market data during customer outreach to understand prospective customer needs and effectively communication those needs to the sales team
- Execute on various marketing campaigns to support integrated sales and marketing demand generation initiatives
- Generate a pipeline of sales opportunities through inbound lead follow up as well as other activities
- Manage inbound chats at rotating assigned times
- Qualify inbound opportunities via chat, phone and email as assigned
- Partner with sales reps to ensure that opportunities are moving forward.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience making outbound calls is preferred
- Be able to clearly articulate TrendKite’s value proposition and ‘use-cases’
- An entrepreneurial spirit – hunger, self-motivation and work ethic
- Interest in and passion for working at a hyper-growth company
- Positive attitude and desire to uplift and share knowledge with those around you
- Bonus if you have lead generation experience in a SaaS technology startup and/or Salesforce experience
- State-of-the-art office
- Medical, dental, vision
- FSA (Health & dependent care)
- Life & disability insurance
- Flexible PTO and work arrangements
- Casual work environment
- Tuition reimbursement & professional training
Cision is a leading global media intelligence company, serving the complete workflow of today’s communication professionals. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive PR, IR and social media software, rich analytics, content distribution, and influencer outreach, Cision enables clients to engage audiences, enhance campaigns and strengthen data-driven decision making. Cision solutions include PR Newswire, Gorkana, PRWeb, Help a Reporter Out (HARO) and iContact brands. Headquartered in Chicago, Cision serves over 100,000 customers in 170 countries and 40 languages worldwide, and maintains offices in North America, Europe, Asia, Latin America and Australia. For more information, visit www.cision.com or follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4