Cision is a leading global provider of software and services to communications and marketing professionals. Our flagship product, the Cision Communications Cloud, is an industry-leading comms platform that delivers best-in-class earned media monitoring and analytics, a comprehensive media and influencer contact database, newswire distribution, business results attribution capabilities, and much more.
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group! We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
Salesforce.com is the primary application used by Cision for CRM and CPQ activities. The Global Salesforce Technology Lead plays a vital role in automating business processes on the Salesforce platform to support our continuing growth. You will participate in the prioritization, design, solution architecture review, and development of applications that are part of sprint cycles and projects. You will be responsible for the overall Salesforce development roadmap and the continual prioritization of all Salesforce work.
- As an Account Advisor (Client Development) you will work with an established client base and be responsible for maintaining and growing sales from these accounts.
- Maintain high on-time renewal rates within a portfolio of current customers.
- Grow business through cross-selling and up-selling.
- Provide expertise and solutions-based selling with the entire suite of Cision products and services.
- The ability to sell value at all levels over the phone
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong time management skills
- 1-2 years of sales experience, focused on growing existing business or new business is preferred
- Ability to adapt, overcome objections and learn complex solutions
Cision Ltd (NYSE: CISN) is a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision’s Communications Cloud platform allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact of PR and Communications Teams’ campaigns. Cision has over 5,000 employees with offices in 23 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about our products and services, visit www.cision.com and follow us on Twitter @Cision.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Cision is committed to building an environment where all employees are set up to thrive and reach their full potential. We believe diversity, equity and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge, the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4
Copyright © Cision US Policies