Demand Gen Manager
JOB SUMMARY: The Demand Generation Manager is responsible for the ideation, creation and deployment of strategic campaigns to drive inbound leads into the organization that drive opportunities and most importantly closed/won business at Cision. In this role, you will work closely with the marketing and sales teams to get Cision’s message to our target audience, generate qualified leads, and optimize the performance of our campaigns. In addition, you will help nurture existing leads to keep them engaged with Cision until they are ready to buy. Finally, you will work on a wide range of campaigns from on-line to field events.
- Execute lead acquisition campaigns including online (e.g., email, retargeting, social, SEO, content-syndication) and off-line (e.g., trade shows, local events) programs
- Execute and optimize our email campaigns, lead nurture, and newsletter programs
- As needed, produce content that can be used to drive demand generation programs (e.g., email copy, landing pages, ad units, blogs, ebooks, etc.)
- Work closely with sales, especially our virtual (inside) sales team, to optimize the performance of campaigns and help them be more successful
- Work with marketing and sales to improve campaign reporting and optimize how we use Salesforce.com and marketing automation tools.
- Provide ad hoc analytical support for a variety of sales and marketing tasks including lead list development and enrichment, lead distribution, etc.
- Work with stakeholders to collect business requirements
- Analyze data to determine trends and insights to help direct the business
- Genere ad hoc reporting as requested
- Experience running and analyzing reports for marketing KPIs
- Understanding of lead management metrics and calculating conversion rates
- BA/BS degree
- 4-6 years experience developing, executing, and measuring B2B demand generation campaigns (email marketing, webinars, lead nurture, SEM, SEO, social, etc.)
- Experience in using Salesforce.com and Eloqua
- Excellent writer and communicator
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills to optimize campaigns, develop improved reporting, and conduct ad hoc analytical projects