Cision is a global powerhouse in the Public Relations software space with over 100 years of experience innovating the way businesses tell their stories. Our award-winning solutions use cutting-edge technology to provide clients with industry-leading insights and the tools to improve their marketing and PR needs. With offices in 10 countries around the world, we're committed to growing our communities and our people by offering amazing perks, professional development, and opportunities for you to power your career.
As an Account Advisor (Client Development) you will work with an established client base and be responsible for maintaining and growing sales from these accounts.
- Maintain high on-time renewal rates within a portfolio of current customers.
- Grow business through cross-selling and up-selling.
- Provide expertise and solutions based selling with the entire suite of Cision products and services.
- State-of-the-art office outside of DC makes Cision a truly remarkable place to work.
- An established customer base with detailed account history.
- Guidance from a readily-available management team with an average of 15+ years of sales management experience.
- Access to an ultramodern gym facility with free yoga and fitness classes
- Full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, and paid time off
- The ability to sell value at all levels over the phone.
- Sold On-Demand, SaaS (Software as a Service) solution or subscription based product to a diverse customer base.
- A proven track record of growing business from an established client base.
- Strong time management skills.
- A consistent and documented track record for achieving monthly/quarterly/annual target metrics.
- 1-2 years of sales experience focused on growing existing business or new business
- Large account management or project management experience
- Proven track record for closing large and mid-size companies
- A communications, public relations or journalism background preferred
- Ability to adapt, overcome objections, and learn complex solutions
- Experience selling in the PR vertical is preferred
The Cision Story:
Cision Ltd. (NYSE: CISN) is a leading global provider of software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision's software allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact. Cision has over 3,000 employees with offices in 15 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about its award-winning products and services, including the Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow Cision on Twitter @Cision.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4