Project Manager -- PRIME Research - Ann Arbor, MI
PRIME Research is a global leader in strategic communications research and consulting. Active across a variety of sectors, we have the privilege of working with the world’s most valuable brands. Our progressive, in-depth methodologies provide clients with insightful metrics, tools and consultancy to effectively manage their PR, social and communications strategies. PRIME’s flexible, holistic and customized approach gives clients a competitive advantage in a rapidly changing media and communications environment.
- Collaborate and coordinate while remaining aware of project change implications
- Liaise with intercompany/cross-sector teams on deadlines and statuses
- Ownership of data sources, management and process, as well as scope, checks, corrections and updates.
- Can communicate methodology internally and externally
- Can manage a portal (from set-up phase forward)
- Troubleshoot data issues/missing content of moderate complexity
- Minor backend fixes/iSuite changes
- Complete “owned” reports with little-to-no upper management approval (including multiple deadlines)
- Reports communicate solid findings/insights
- Begin special reports with minimal oversight
- Provide innovation and solutions to improve existing reports (advanced data visualization and design elements)
- Trusted, go-to respondent for client communications, including methodology questions, content of SOW, expectation management.
- Field requests for special/ad hoc reporting.
- Timeliness of all client comms and deliverables
- Ability to set and lead regular meetings
- Regular, proactive engagement with client
- Interpret existing SOW and track remaining deliverable
- Helps junior team members set priorities and task
- Begin to position as an expert in industry/client knowledge
- Create personal development plan and set goals
- Know when to escalate client concerns/ask for help
- Active, valuable contributor to internal meetings
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Well-developed time-management skills and ability to prioritize
- Experience with domestic and international news release distribution, applicable laws, pricing and strategy.
- Ability to articulate product and competitive positioning to help develop a differentiated offering
- Experience in a sales role that requires positioning and selling multi-product solutions
- Successful track record of managing the full life cycle of a solution sale
- Experience working in a matrix organization, with cross-functional teams
- Effective at influencing and collaborating with a variety of people and departments
- Flexible and open-minded to change
- Self-starter with proven ability to work independently
- Willingness to travel if necessary
- State-of-the-art office
- Medical, dental, vision
- FSA (Health & dependent care)
- Life & disability insurance
- Flexible PTO and work arrangements
- Casual work environment
- Tuition reimbursement & professional training
Cision is a leading global media intelligence company, serving the complete workflow of today’s communication professionals. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive PR, IR and social media software, rich analytics, content distribution, and influencer outreach, Cision enables clients to engage audiences, enhance campaigns and strengthen data-driven decision making. Cision solutions include PR Newswire, Gorkana, PRWeb, Help a Reporter Out (HARO) and iContact brands. Headquartered in Chicago, Cision serves over 100,000 customers in 170 countries and 40 languages worldwide, and maintains offices in North America, Europe, Asia, Latin America and Australia. For more information, visit www.cision.com or follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4