Associate Account Executive
Associate Account Executive
We are a leader in the professional communications software space. By investing in our brand and technologies, we are driving change in how communications pros distribute, monitor and evaluate their content. We invest in our people through training and management and empower them to drive their careers.
Held accountable for developing consultative and strategic business relationships with a set of designated accounts within an assigned market. Uncover and match account needs to PR Newswire products and services, thereby increasing PR Newswire value to the client while also contributing to PR Newswire revenue and market share objectives by phone and email.
- Provide clients with an in-house Account Manager at all times and managing an account base as assigned
- Meet or exceed Baseline and Expansion goals through retention of accounts and sales of additional products and services
- Increase the revenue of accounts through more frequent contact via telephone and email.
- Negotiate LOAs (Letter of Agreement) to increase and maintain revenue stream
- Collaborate with other divisions within PRN to develop integrated strategic packages
- Develop marketing strategies for managing territory and expectations how you will be delivering on goals
- Manage difficult negotiations with clients arising from competitive situations, client misunderstandings and PRN errors
- Negotiate strategic product issues, including pricing and renewals, and follow specific guidelines on LOA and product renewals as prescribed in the renewals SOP (Standard Operating Procedure)
- Utilize Salesforce.com platform to track outbound call results and next steps in account profiles
- Manage all inbound requests from designated accounts
- Work with Inside Sales Support Representatives in handling all sales support functions.
- Educate clients on new products and services.
- Understand and employ Miller Heiman tactics in accordance with monthly Activity Metrics
- Meet or exceed Activity Metrics on outbound and inbound calls, meeting counts, and Green Sheet development
- Provide weekly report if requested by team’s manager
- Develop system of tracking, reporting and filing
- Adhere to call quality guidelines
- Other duties as assigned by Inside Sales Manager
- Revenue vs. goal
- Selling across product lines
- Territory management and plan
- Outbound calls
- Client retention
- Internal Relationships with Product Specialists & /Sales Managers
- Phone appointments
- Call planning activity via SFDC
- Other initiatives as directed by Inside Sales Manager
- Strong interpersonal, telephone, communication and organizational skills
- Extreme accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to think and react quickly under pressure situations
- Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple tasks
- Interest in business news, public or investor relations
- Willingness to work flexible hours in accordance with company needs/work flow demands
- Proficient with computer programs (i.e. Windows, Excel, Word)
- Minimum six months or more PR Newswire experience
- Minimum 1 year successful sales/telesales experience
- 4-year college degree
- State-of-the-art office
- Medical, dental, vision
- FSA (Health & dependent care)
- Life & disability insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Casual work environment
- Tuition reimbursement & professional training
Cision Ltd. (NYSE: CISN) is a leading global provider of software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision's software allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact. Cision has over 3,000 employees with offices in 15 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about its award-winning products and services, including the Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow Cision on Twitter @Cision.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4