Canary Wharf, London
From £22,600 to £25,000 per annum + excellent company benefits
Excellent communicator? Strong attention to detail? Love working with data? If this describes you and you also have an interest in the Media and Communications industry, then a career as a Cision Data Analyst might be for you!
What would your responsibilities be?
The primary responsibility of the Data Analyst is to deliver complete and accurate evaluation data to the Research Analyst within a specified timeline so that an insightful report about the client’s media profile can be produced. This requires management of the received media coverage and careful monitoring of the coverage which has been sent for evaluation and on which evaluation has been completed.
External coders enter data in accordance with the client’s agreed evaluation criteria under the supervision of the Data Analyst. The Data Analyst undertakes quality control processes within the client database utilizing logical queries to ensure the coders’ work is being completed accurately and to the quality specified in the project orientated training.
A high standard of verbal and written English is required to ensure that Data Analysts can be understood by external coders, many of whom are not native English speakers. It is imperative that Data Analysts can make themselves fully understood to ensure client requirements are successfully met.
We are looking for someone with:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of using IT systems and databases
- Experience in training and managing people, and in giving constructive feedback
- Demonstrated analytical ability, including the management of data
- Good knowledge in handling objections and reducing conflict in difficult situations in a professional and polite manner
- Have a strong interest in the effect that Media has on its audience
- Shows initiative, is proactive and enthusiastic
- Keen eye for detail and a meticulous approach to work
- Strong analytical mind and methodical approach
- Delivers and takes ownership
- Confident in direct and succinct communication
- Works well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to withstand occasional pressure and deliver to deadlines.
There has never been a better time to join our Media Analysis team here at Cision, enabling PR and communications professionals around the world to deliver a data-driven communications strategy, by helping them identify influencers, craft campaigns and attribute value.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our Media Analysis team as we continue to provide market-leading insights to some of the world’s biggest brands. If you thrive in today’s fast-paced media landscape where no two days are the same, then we would love to hear from you.
As part of our application process shortlisted candidates will be invited to complete a 20 minute VIDEO INTERVIEW at a convenient time – This will give you the perfect opportunity to tell us what makes you tick in a way that a CV in isolation can’t!
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
As accredited Investors in People and an equal opportunities employer, Cision is dedicated to your career development. This means we help you make the most of your potential with comprehensive training and a range of useful resources.
We provide every employee access to a range of blended learning tools that you can pick and choose from to suit your personal and career development needs. This includes; face to face training workshops, coaching relationships, hundreds of e-Learning courses, and thousands of professional book summaries to read from.