Canary Wharf, London
Salary upto £35,000 + Excellent Company Benefits
TrendKite, A Cision company is the leading global provider of Earned Media Management software and insights to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision's software allows modern communicators to target key influencers, distribute strategic content, track and measure meaningful impact through text and images. Cision’s goal is to help its customers be more innovative with images and multimedia-rich stories. Cision has over 4,000 employees with offices in 19 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about its award-winning products and services, including the Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.co.uk
Director of Support
Overview of role:
We’re looking for a collaborative, problem solving, word wizard to join our Customer Success Team as an Account Architect (AA). The AA works directly with TrendKite Cision customers to enhance the relevance and value of their TrendKite experience, specifically by creating and optimizing their implementation of the TrendKite platform using Boolean logic (AND/OR/NOT). AAs field requests through customer tickets or chats, and may join customer calls to clarify requests or support our Account Managers and Onboarding Consultants.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Identify and translate complex customer requirements into accurate support tickets, as reviewing client tickets to ensure first time resolution and ensuring high standards of delivery
- Working with the Account Management team in EMEA and supporting EMEA customers, some client facing will be required to better understand the goals from client briefs
- Helping to investigate customer queries, problems using the platform – candidates must be comfortable working with Boolean/coding search query creation/amends to dashboard widget builds
- Working with the wider global support team to fulfil customer support issues
- Helping customers realise value in the service by using initiative to suggest improvements and more efficient ways of working and supporting the customer
- Problem solving and analytical minded to troubleshoot customer queries with SLAs
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Troubleshooting and/or analytical experience
- Experience with Boolean (SQL, coding, Business Objects)
- Organized and able to prioritize what matters most in a fun and high-pressure environment
- Self-starter and team player
- A degree from an accredited university, preferred
- Background in PR and/or Marketing or SaaS
Key internal relationships:
Will be working closely working with Account Management, Support, Product and Marketing areas
The standard working hours will be 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
As accredited Investors in People and an equal opportunities employer, Cision is dedicated to your career development. This means we help you make the most of your potential with comprehensive training and a range of useful resources.
We provide every employee access to a range of blended learning tools that you can pick and choose from to suit your personal and career development needs. This includes; face to face training workshops, coaching relationships, hundreds of e-Learning courses, and thousands of professional book summaries to read from.
Please note: This job description sets out the duties of the position at the time that it created. Such duties may vary without changing the general character of the duties or level of responsibility entailed.