Cision, Image IQ is looking for talented and creative product managers to revolutionize the way Public Relations and Communication professionals gather intelligence and recommend actions. We are looking for a data driven Product Manager that possess experience with online advertising and Social Media products to join The Cision Innovations Lab in Berlin.
Product teams to define, design and deliver cutting edge SAAS products for the web. Specify and create product solutions that will answer tough questions Communication Professionals and Brands face every day.
- Who views and interacts with my images and why?
- What images are relevant for my audiences?
- Which communication channels are most effective?
- How are my communications affecting Brand revenue and retention?
Product Manager Job Duties:
- Determines customers' needs and desires by conducting market research to understand the customer, the competitor and the industry.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future products, features and iterations by creating product specifications, requirements and prioritizing for maximum value.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing accurate time schedules with engineering
- Works closely with Design to create proofs of concept and customer experience validation
- Works closely with Product Marketing to provide the business cases and value propositions of all solutions and features
- Assesses product market data by product usage data analysis, speaking with customers with field salespeople gaining customer feedback and attending client advisory boards
- Assesses market competition by conducting competitor evaluation and hosting a knowledge database of Competitor Intelligence.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term, long-term product roadmaps and status reporting
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, marketing, and production
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data, user data, customer archetypes
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Contributes to internal and external team efforts by being a subject matter expert and evangelist in their product(s)
Product Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Product Management, People Management, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Requirements Analysis, Pricing, Planning, Competitive Analysis, Sales Planning, Inventory Control, Financial Planning and Strategy
Experience considered a plus:
- Experience with product solutions in the Social Media Industry
- Experience with product solutions that provide analysis and visualize large data sets
- Experience with product solutions in on-line advertising
- Text & Image recognition
- User Experience research and analysis