Sr. Digital IC Design Engineer MS-6085
Come join our growing team! You'll be working as a member of a multi-disciplinary team to help develop innovative mixed-signal, signal-processing ICs and participate in all aspects of design from concept to production release. This is an exciting position in an open, energetic, and collaborative environment and provides excellent opportunities for personal and professional growth!
- Work in teams to design and develop a variety of digital and DSP IP blocks from concept through tape-out
- Model control-loop feedback and signal processing algorithms using tools such as Matlab and Simulink
- Document the requirements and simulated performance of your designs
- As part of a team, you will support tape-out and post-silicon activities, including validation, characterization, and production test
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- 3+ years of commercial IC design experience
- Deep understanding of the digital design flow from architecture, RTL design, verification, and synthesis
- Familiarity of control theory and discrete-time, z-domain, and signal processing techniques
- Working familiarity with finite-state machine design
- Focused on continuous improvement and life-long learning
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience building high-level models in tools like Simulink, Matlab, or Python
- Experience designing FIR and IIR filters
- Expertise with mixed-signal design, simulation, and verification and familiarity with back-end flow including synthesis, place and route, and timing analysis
- Experience generating functional test vectors for Production Testers
- Basic understanding of CMOS transistors and logic gates
- Lab measurement and silicon validation skills
This position is located in Austin, TX.
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We strive to select the best-qualified applicant for any opening and to reward employees based on their skills, experience, and performance. We do not discriminate based on race, national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.