Software Program Manager CA-4700
The Software Program Manager at Cirrus Logic will be part of a high-performance team delivering cutting edge products to the world’s largest customers. Creating leading analog and digital signal processing components and software for audio, voice, and adjacent technologies requires planning and execution of an intricate flow of multiple engineering fields. Cirrus Logic Software Program Managers partner with domain specialists to decompose system requirements, build up integrated schedules, identify dependencies crossing technical boundaries, drive day-day execution, actively manage risks and proactively remove obstacles impeding the team. When we’re done, the software is part of the chip. Getting it right the first time is key! Our Program Managers are driving continuous improvement as we strive for flawless execution.
- Provide clear, concise communication to management, product development teams and customers
- Lead the team through identification and negotiation of product scope and schedule
- Develop and own highly integrated execution plans with 10+ software, hardware engineering disciplines
- Identify, track and mitigate execution roadblocks and technical risks
- Lead and drive internal, cross-functional teams to meet program milestones and deliverables
- Drive continuous improvement to an established product development process
- Manage the entire program scope of work
What sets a Cirrus Program Manager apart?
They have these crucial qualities!
- A catalyst that makes any team better
- Have a strong sense of ownership - Anything you work on you treat like your name will be on it
- Proactive problem solver
- Believe everything can always be improved
- Negotiate critical situations to a positive outcome
- Communicate with anyone
- Able to break complex problems down in a way people can understand and execute on
- Make commitments and meet them
- Like building teams, identifying their strengths and weaknesses, and helping them improve to meet their full potential
- Outgoing, highly organized, persistent and tenacious, with the ability to influence without authority
Required Education, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Software, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years experience as a Program Manager within Semiconductor industry
- Proficiency with tools such as Microsoft Project & Excel, Atlassian JIRA & Confluence
This position is located in Austin, TX
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We strive to select the best qualified applicant for any opening and to reward employees based on their skills, experience and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.