Entry Level Digital Design Engineer 5531
At Cirrus Logic, mixed-signal engineering drives our company. We develop high-performance, low-power signal processing solutions in audio, voice and haptics, delivering innovative end-user experiences and solving difficult challenges for new generations of mobile and consumer devices. While breaking the innovation barrier, we've also built an award-winning company culture, thanks to our extraordinary workforce and our ongoing efforts to champion and promote diversity, as well as our principles of equality and fairness in the workplace. Do you enjoy working alongside the industry's top engineers and solving sophisticated challenges for the world's top consumer brands? Join our team and help us continue to make this an exceptional place to work!
We have a great opportunity for a talented Entry Level Digital Design Engineer to support our growing design team in the UK. You will have the opportunity to develop industry leading mixed-signal SOCs for consumer markets and become part of an organisation that operates at the forefront of cutting-edge technology. In return, we offer a unique environment where contribution is heavily rewarded! This role can be based in our Edinburgh or Newbury offices.
- Design and develop new digital circuit architectures on advanced process nodes
- Work within an experienced design team with exposure to all aspects of the IC development cycle
- Work with systems, analog, physical design and verification engineers to ensure a fully specified, verified and correctly implemented design
- Contribute to product definition, prototype evaluation, test development and product release to ensure that the ASIC can be manufactured, is competitive and meets the customers’ requirements
- Participate in project meetings and design reviews
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics Engineering (or related field)
- Good understanding of digital circuit design in RTL using Verilog / SystemVerilog / VHDL
- Verification of block-level digital designs
- Basic understanding of synthesis and timing analysis of digital circuits
- Strong diagnostic and analytical skills
- An innovative, creative, lateral thinking problem solver
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to interpret results
- Strong ability to relay complex information and collaborate with diverse teams using high level communication skills
At Cirrus Logic, we believe that diversity drives innovation and we are committed to encouraging an open and collaborative culture where different approaches, ideas and points of view are respected and valued. Our aim is to promote a workplace where everyone can contribute irrespective of race, colour, national origin, religion or belief, gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status or disability.