Senior Recruiter MM-5425
At Cirrus Logic, mixed-signal engineering drives our company. We develop high-performance, low-power signal processing solutions in audio, voice and haptics, delivering innovative end-user experiences and solving difficult challenges for new generations of mobile and consumer devices. While breaking the innovation barrier, weÕve also built an award-winning company culture, thanks to our extraordinary workforce and our ongoing efforts to champion and promote diversity, as well as our principles of equality and fairness in the workplace. Do you enjoy working alongside the industry's top engineers and solving sophisticated challenges for the world's top consumer brands? Join our team and help us continue to make this an exceptional place to work!
As a member of our global Staffing team, you will be responsible for driving all aspects the recruiting lifecycle from sourcing of top-tier candidates to execution and closing of offers. Working as part of a small staffing organization that strives to deliver outsized results, you are the primary recruiter for our Silicon Development organization, delivering top-tier design talent for customers in our three U.S. design centers. You will also work within a globally dispersed team to help drive organizational and process improvements that impact global hiring practices.
- Fill the candidate pipeline with a diverse slate of candidates by proactively identifying and pursuing potential candidates through direct sourcing, networking, research, candidate referrals, and external search partners
- Coordinate recruiting initiatives throughout the entire hiring cycle including successfully pre and post-closing candidates
- Regularly update candidate status in our applicant tracking system to ensure accurate reporting of key staffing metrics and compliance data
- Effectively connect with hiring managers and process partners to schedule interviews, provide status updates, and ensure consistent follow-through and delivery on staffing commitments
- Act as a liaison between department managers and HR Business partners across sites
- Partner with managers to create effective job descriptions and define and validate key requirements; train hiring managers on recruiting processes and systems
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years of directly related recruiting experience in an in-house recruiting position
- Demonstrated track record of excellent project management, sourcing, interviewing and closing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively collaborate with a distributed team
- Ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Strong digital literacy with experience in Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word, Excel
- Demonstrated proficiency using web-based applicant tracking systems and job boards/social media sites for candidate sourcing. Bonus points for candidates with experience using Jobvite!
- Outstanding customer service orientation and team player attitude
- Ideal candidates will have knowledge and interest in consumer electronics, semiconductor and software industries and trends
This position is located in Austin, TX
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We strive to select the best qualified applicant for any opening and to reward employees based on their skills, experience and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.