Sr. Information Security Engineer LF-6372
We are seeking a highly motivated, seasoned security professional to join our Information Security team, responsible for monitoring and improving our overall security posture. You’ll work in a dynamic environment and quickly become a valued part of a global team ensuring the security and availability of our corporate IT and Engineering systems. You'll dive right into learning our environment and planning to support the business strategy.
• As a member of a small and dynamic Information Security team, you will have the opportunity to work across all security domains.
• Contribute to the development of the security program with a focus on managing vulnerabilities, evaluating risks, and implementing security solutions for our entire company.
• Work side-by-side with senior IT engineers to design and evaluate secure infrastructure and ecosystems to support the Cirrus roadmap.
• Establish and implement security requirements procedures vital to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect those systems from intentional or inadvertent access or damage.
• Participate in alert detection and response activities, including responding to and leading incidents.
• Perform hands on engineering and administration of security tools, such as CrowdStrike, Qualys, and Splunk in collaboration with fellow engineers and analysts.
Required Skills and Qualifications
• Executive presence and be comfortable engaging with executives across the company to facilitate balanced risk discussions and decision making.
• Minimum of 5-8 years of experience across multiple cybersecurity domains including vulnerability management, IAM/IAG, authentication, forensics, network security, Splunk engineering, and incident response.
• Technical experience designing solutions across Linux, Mac and Windows platforms.
• Hold one or more of the following certifications: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP); Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP); GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA).
• Bachelor’s degree in cybersecurity or a related technical subject area or have demonstrated ability as a security professional in a globally dispersed enterprise.
• Experience working in high-tech, engineering, or semiconductor industry is beneficial.
• Effective working with a globally dispersed team across multiple time zones to deliver solutions on-time.
• Experience with security industry frameworks, such as NIST CSF, ISO 27000 series, FAIR risk analysis, and privacy regulations is beneficial.
This position will require travel to Austin, TX and/or Edinburgh, Scotland and may be hybrid remote from one of the following locations:
Austin, TX (Primary)
Salt Lake City, UT
San Francisco, CA
Greensborough, North Carolina
Edinburgh, Scotland (Primary)
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We strive to select the best qualified applicant for any opening and to reward employees based on their skills, experience and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.