Mixed Signal IC Layout Designer RS-6013
In this position, you will work closely with design engineering to complete the layout and verification of high-performance mixed-signal CMOS Integrated Circuits using Cadence Virtuoso XL and Mentor's Calibre tools, and work with circuit engineers to generate topological layouts to ensure optimal circuit performance.
- Troubleshooting layout design issues and applying proactive intervention
- Work closely with design engineers to ensure proper circuit performance
- Design analog mix signal layout
- Understand device matching techniques
- Understand signal conditioning/protection techniques
- Excellent collaboration skills, including written and verbal communication
- Outstanding layout planning and integration skills
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Associates Degree in Electronic/IC layout CAD specialization or related program.
- Ability to layout analog circuitry in a size/time-constrained environment
- Understand layout techniques such as common centroid, matching, isolation, shielding, and the use of dummy devices
- Ability to solve design problems while using a combination of technical skills, intuition, and creativity
- Proficiency in floor planning activities with block assembly and block level routing
- LVS troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- A great teammate who works well with others
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- BS Degree in Electronic Engineering or related program
- Comfortable with multiple IC design CAD tools and foundry PDKs
- Demonstrated ability to contribute ideas for improved efficiency and automation of layout tasks
This hybrid remote position will follow a 2+ day in-office work schedule, with in-office days based on business needs and team preference. You must be based within commutable distance of the work location listed on the job posting or willing to relocate before beginning employment with Cirrus Logic.
#LI-DB1Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We strive to select the best-qualified applicant for any opening and to reward employees based on their skills, experience, and performance. We do not discriminate based on race, national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.