Senior Staff Analog Design Engineer FF-6369
At Cirrus Logic, mixed-signal engineering drives our company. We develop high-performance, low-power signal processing solutions in audio, voice and haptics, delivering innovative end-user experiences and solving difficult challenges for new generations of mobile and consumer devices. While breaking the innovation barrier, we’ve also built an award-winning company culture, thanks to our extraordinary workforce and our ongoing efforts to champion and promote diversity, as well as our principles of equality and fairness in the workplace. Do you enjoy working alongside the industry's top engineers and solving sophisticated challenges for the world's top consumer brands? Join our team and help us continue to make this an exceptional place to work!
Cirrus Logic's Hardware organization is seeking hardworking Analog IC Design Engineers to join our team developing high-performance data converter IC's and amplifiers for consumer markets. In this position, you will design high-performance delta-sigma ADC’s and DAC’s and will also have opportunities to participate in the design of various classes of amplifiers, DC/DC converters, and other circuitry in advanced CMOS processes. This is an important position in a lively, exciting, and dynamic environment that provides excellent opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Develop CMOS mixed-signal circuitry from concept to production
- Model analog circuits in Matlab, Verilog-A, and SystemVerilog
- Simulate and verify circuit performance and functionality using Spectre and ADEXL
- Simulation and verification at the chip level using analog-on-top and digital-on-top methodologies
Required Skills and Qualifications
- MSEE with 8+years or PhD with 5+ years of proven IC development experience
- Strong skills in CMOS analog design and layout
- Strong s-domain and z-domain analysis skills
- Organized and detailed with strong communication skills
- Possess outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Results-oriented and thrive in a dynamic environment
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of discrete-time and continuous-time signal processing
- Experience in system and behavioral modeling
- Experience mentoring junior engineers
- Good silicon debug skills
- Understanding of layout
- Understanding of reliability concerns
- Experience designing for different CMOS processes and geometry nodes
This position is located in Austin, TX
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We strive to select the best-qualified applicant for any opening and to reward employees based on their skills, experience, and performance. We do not discriminate based on race, national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.