New Product Planner VD-5989
Cirrus Logic’s Supply Chain team is looking for a highly motivated, diligent and hands-on New Product Planner to handle semiconductor IC (Integrated Circuit) products for key accounts. In this position, you will work closely with internal and external customers to provide a high level of IC project coordination for new product introduction to ensure on-time product delivery. This is a highly impactful and exciting position in a fun, challenging, and dynamic environment.Responsibilities
- Hands-on Supply Chain Planning and daily management for a portfolio of new IC products – including tracking inventory, scheduling sales order samples, crafting customer deliveries, coordinating priorities with vendor site managers and presenting issues to internal customers
- Plan and implement activities related to the management of products from Foundry to Finished Goods to meet customer expectations and influence supplier capacity planning
- Proactively identify risks, develop mitigation plans, set priorities, and manage issues
- Effectively communicate issues related to requirements, expedites, and escalations to management and supply partners
- Collaborate with Project Managers, Sales, Marketing, Quality, Engineering, Finance, and Supply Chain to manage customer requirements and resolve supply versus demand issues on customer qualifications/sample deliveries of the IC products
- Collaborate closely with Foundry and Assembly/Test partners to meet project expectations
- Perform scheduled and ad-hoc reporting and analysis for internal and external customers including weekly product status, customer sample forecast gaps and attainment, IC product supply lines, monthly/quarterly reviews, etc.
- Participate in the development, testing, and implementation of new supply chain NPI (New Product Introduction) processes and build new tools as needed
- Supply Chain or Business Bachelor’s Degree (BBA, BA or BS) and 3-5 years semiconductor supply/planning experience
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, competing priorities at a time
- Analytical skills utilizing large amounts of data to make appropriate supply recommendations and decisions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills for handling semiconductor supplier relationships
- Excel and SAP/MRP data manipulation skills
This position is located in Austin, TX
This is a hybrid position and will follow a 2+ day in-office work schedule, with in-office days based on business needs and team preference. You must be based within commutable distance of the work location listed on the job posting, or willing to relocate prior to beginning employment with Cirrus Logic.
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We strive to select the best qualified applicant for any opening and to reward employees based on their skills, experience and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.