The Director of Communications and Workforce Engagement will be responsible for leading a comprehensive strategy defining and executing our communication and engagement activities that support the company brand and fosters a strong employee culture at Cirrus Logic.
- Develops a multi-channel internal communications strategy creating connections with our employees fostering an engaged workforce and furthering organizational effectiveness.
- Is responsible for organizing executive level communications and presentations to include CEO communications, company narrative and talking points, and presentations.
- Is responsible for overseeing the company brand externally and internally to include brand guidelines and style guides, trademark and copyright usage, messaging, corporate templates, and editorial calendars.
- Uses analytics to guide activity and content development.
Digital & Social Media:
- Maintains our external company website working closely with key stakeholders such as investor relations, marketing, and human resources.
- Leads the redesign of the company employee intranet from design, implementation to ongoing maintenance.
- Responsible for content, campaigns, and messaging to maximize our presence and impact on social media platforms.
- Experience developing messaging through multi-media such as digital banners, video, t-shirt logos and print materials.
Employee Engagement & Events:
- Responsible for our employee listening strategy to include employee engagement and pulse survey and external sensing.
- Leads efforts for recognition and external award submissions.
- Leads a global team responsible for employee engagement activities and event planning to include large venue event planning such as award ceremonies and holiday parties.
Community Relations & Affairs:
- Develops and leads our community relations initiatives to include corporate giving, community volunteering and other philanthropic activities.
- Works closely with our internal employee resource groups fostering diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Marketing and Public Relations
- Is responsible for our Public Relations practices and activities.
- Works with our marketing organization to support external marketing initiatives in promoting our products and services as needed.
- Strong executive presence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate at all levels across the organization and external stakeholders.
- Results driven leader with ability to lead and execute on large projects
- Attracts and develops talent
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required with a Master’s degree preferred in Journalism, Communications, Marketing and/or Public Relations or related field, with 8+ years of work experience
- 5+ years of leadership/management experience
- Experience preferred with creative programs such as Photoshop, InDesign, WordPress, and email software.
This position is in Austin, TX
This is a hybrid position and will follow a 2+ day in-office work schedule, with in-office days based on business needs and team preference. You must be based within commutable distance of the work location listed on the job posting, or willing to relocate prior to beginning employment with Cirrus Logic.
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We strive to select the best qualified applicant for any opening and to reward employees based on their skills, experience and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.