Financial Analyst TW-5499
At Cirrus Logic, mixed-signal engineering drives our company. We develop high-performance, low-power signal processing solutions in audio, voice and haptics, delivering innovative end-user experiences and solving difficult challenges for new generations of mobile and consumer devices. While breaking the innovation barrier, we've also built an award-winning company culture, thanks to our extraordinary workforce and our ongoing efforts to champion and promote diversity, as well as our principles of equality and fairness in the workplace. Do you enjoy working alongside the industry's top engineers and solving sophisticated challenges for the world's top consumer brands? Join our team and help us continue to make this an exceptional place to work!
The Financial Planning & Analysis organization (FP&A) is responsible for global financial planning and management reporting. In this position, you will play a meaningful role as part of an experienced team and will manage inventory valuation and variance analysis, build financial forecasts and models, and engage with leaders to help drive decisions in the business.
- Monitor manufacturing costs, identify cause of variances, and coordinate with operations management to improve product profitability
- Prepare annual operating plan and quarterly forecasts, including gross margin, cost center expense, capital, and headcount
- Analyze monthly and quarterly financial data and prepare appropriate journal entries to close the relevant periods
- Act as finance business partner to management to assist in strategic/tactical decision making
- Identify and implement process improvements using outstanding IT systems and resources
- Prepare/present quarterly business review reports for gross margin/variance analysis and cost center actuals versus plan to the business unit executives
- Support for internal control processes as well as corporate accounting/purchasing procedures (purchase requisitions, contract review and approval, etc.)
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Master’s in Accounting or MBA with 3+ years of proven experience in finance or accounting
- Strong background analyzing and presenting financial data
- Enthusiastic individual who can influence leaders across the company
- Intellectually curious with a willingness and desire to be an agent of change
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate complex issues across teams
- Deep knowledge of Excel
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of cost accounting / standard costing
- SAP experience
This position is located in Austin, TX
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We strive to select the best qualified applicant for any opening and to reward employees based on their skills, experience and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.