Graduate Analog Design Engineer 6289
We have a great opportunity for a talented Graduate Analog Design Engineer to support our growing design team in the UK. You will have the opportunity to develop industry leading mixed-signal SOCs for consumer markets and become part of an organisation that operates at the forefront of cutting-edge technology. In return, we offer a unique environment where contribution is heavily rewarded! This role can be based in our Edinburgh or Newbury offices.
- Development of analog and mixed-signal circuitry for high-performance mixed-signal ICs
- Work within an experienced design team with exposure to all aspects of the IC development cycle
- Work in a supervised partnership with layout engineers to ensure an accurate physical implementation of analog circuits
- Contribute to product definition, prototype evaluation, test development and product release to ensure that the ASIC can be manufactured, is competitive and meets the customers’ requirements
- Participate in project meetings and design reviews
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics Engineering (or related field)
- Good understanding of analog circuit analysis and design techniques
- Strong diagnostic and analytical skills
- Basic knowledge of semiconductor physics
- An innovative, creative, lateral thinking problem solver
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to interpret results
- Strong ability to relay complex information and collaborate with diverse teams using high level communication skills
This is a hybrid position and will follow a 2+ day in-office work schedule, with in-office days based on business needs and team preference. You must be based within commutable distance of the work location listed on the job posting, or willing to relocate prior to beginning employment with Cirrus Logic.
At Cirrus Logic, we believe that diversity drives innovation and we are committed to encouraging an open and collaborative culture where different approaches, ideas and points of view are respected and valued. Our aim is to promote a workplace where everyone can contribute irrespective of race, colour, national origin, religion or belief, gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status or disability.