Technical Sourcer 6075
Are you a passionate technical sourcer looking for an opportunity to build the technical teams that are the brains behind the world's top mobile and consumer applications? Do you love developing innovative sourcing techniques to uncover the right talent? Do you share our passion for semiconductors and technology? If so, Cirrus Logic may be the place for you! We’re looking for a new team member to help us find, attract, and hire the best talent for our technical roles.
You will be a trusted partner to business leaders, recruiting team, and the broader HR team while working to find talent for Cirrus Logic's most technical roles. You are creative and resourceful and love a good challenge, and finding that needle in the haystack is your forte. You are passionate about employer branding and building your brand on social media.
- Uncovering the best places to identify the talent that will drive us forward.
- Partner with Recruiters and Business Leaders to identify and understand the position's technical requirements.
- Build successful sourcing strategies through LinkedIn and other modern resources tailored to each position.
- Contribute articles that will help build our employer brand.
- Regularly update candidate status in our applicant tracking system to ensure accurate reporting of key staffing metrics and compliance data
- Maintain pipeline funnel metrics and KPIs.
- Recommend and drive process improvements that impact talent pipelines.
- Lead and prioritize efforts of diversity and inclusion sourcing.
- Advocate Sourcing best practices to greater team and participate and lead Sourcing training tactics.
- Promote outstanding candidate experience throughout the interview process.
- Help build an employer branding strategy that attracts talent into the organization.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Excellent skills in sourcing/recruiting top technical talent in a corporate environment
- Experience using Boolean search strings across multiple channels
- Passionate about creative sourcing and building your brand in the social media realm
- Ability and desire to guide others on how to use modern sourcing methods
- Passion for technology and the latest sourcing tools, tricks, and tips
- Data integrity is something you will not compromise on
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities (strong content creation skills a must)
- Data-driven and self-motivated
This position is located in Austin, TX
This is a hybrid position and will follow a 2+ day in-office work schedule, with in-office days based on business needs and team preference. You must be based within commutable distance of the work location listed on the job posting or willing to relocate before beginning employment with Cirrus Logic.
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We strive to select the best-qualified applicant for any opening and to reward employees based on their skills, experience, and performance. We do not discriminate based on race, national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.