Product Test Engineer 5965
Individual contributor position responsible for product and test aspect of high performance mixed-signal audio products. Candidates will provide manufacturing support for NPI, volume production, and optimization / sustaining. Responsibilities include yield optimizations, cost reductions, quality improvements, and solving complex engineering problems.
- Engineering interface between Cirrus Logic and test sites for all engineering supports.
- Drive and resolve engineering / production issues including process, hardware, and test issues.
- Verify and debug engineering / production program.
- Work with cross functional team on engineering data collection, experiments, and dispositions.
- Monitor of yields and test time for multiple products.
- Manage production line by resolving technical and quality issues.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- BS in Electrical Engineering with 0-3 years of Product Test Engineering experience.
- Knowledge of mixed-signal tester platforms experience is a plus
- Knowledge of test hardware debug and schematic tracing.
- Good diagnostic and analytical skills. Ability to interpret results and solve problems.
- Knowledge and experience in high volume production ramps
- Self-starters and able to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Bilingual English/Mandarin