Senior Analog Design Engineer ES-5174
Working as a member of a multidisciplinary team, you'll help develop innovative mixed-signal, signal-processing ICs and participate in all aspects of design from concept to production release. This is an exciting position in an open, energetic, and collaborative environment and provides excellent opportunities for personal and professional growth!
- Work in teams to design and develop a variety of analog and mixed-signal IP blocks from concept through tape-out
- Design and simulate detailed transistor-level circuits
- Guide the layout team through all phases of the physical design of your circuit blocks.
- Document the requirements and simulated performance of your designs
- As part of a team, you will support tape-out and post-silicon activities including validation, characterization, and production test
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Requires a MS in Electrical or Computer Engineering with coursework in analog/mixed signal IC design with a GPA of 3.4 or above
- At least 3 years commercial IC design experience
- Solid understanding of data converter topologies and supporting circuitry.
- Solid understanding of low-noise amplifier design, LDOs, switching power circuits, PLLs, and oscillators.
- Experience running SPICE and analog-behavioral modeling tools
- Focused on continuous improvement and life-long learning
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Experience overseeing the IC layout including familiarity with LVS, and DRC
- Experience building high-level models in tools like Simulink, Matlab, or Python
This is a hybrid remote position and will follow a 2+ day in-office work schedule, with in-office days based on business needs and team preference. You must be based within commutable distance of the work location listed on the job posting, or willing to relocate prior to beginning employment with Cirrus Logic.
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We strive to select the best qualified applicant for any opening and to reward employees based on their skills, experience and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.