Fall Co-op - Design Verification Engineer FC-5296
At Cirrus Logic, mixed-signal engineering drives our company. We develop high-performance, low-power signal processing solutions in audio, voice and haptics, delivering innovative end-user experiences and solving difficult challenges for new generations of mobile and consumer devices. While breaking the innovation barrier, we’ve also built an award-winning company culture, thanks to our extraordinary workforce and our ongoing efforts to champion and promote diversity, as well as our principles of equality and fairness in the workplace. Do you enjoy working alongside the industry's top engineers and solving sophisticated challenges for the world's top consumer brands? Join our team and help us continue to make this an exceptional place to work!
Cirrus Logic's Mixed-Signal Audio Verification Engineering team is hiring interns to assist experienced engineers with functional verification of mixed-signal audio CODECs. This is an opportunity to work closely with digital/analog designers, applications engineers and firmware engineers in the product development process.
- Assist with verification planning
- Support with testbench development
- Maintenance with failure analysis and resolution
- Help with coverage analysis and population
- Assist with failure analysis and debug
- Work on digital/mixed-signal modeling, directed/constraint-random test generation, and flow development
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Must be pursuing a Masters in Electrical or Computer Engineering with a GPA of 3.6 or above
- Strong background with HDLs (e.g. Verilog, VHDL) and HVLs (e.g. SystemVerilog/UVM)
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- Scripting (e.g. Perl, Python, Unix/Linux shell)
- Knowledge of signal processing concepts, Matlab
- Object oriented programming (e.g. SystemVerilog)
This position is located in Austin, TX
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We strive to select the best qualified applicant for any opening and to reward employees based on their skills, experience and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.