Product Engineer SC-6036
We are looking for a Product Engineer to join our growing team in Austin, TX! In this role, you will work within a multi-functional development team supporting new product introductions of high-performance mixed-signal audio products. You will be responsible for driving yield optimizations, cost reductions, and quality improvements. You will also work with internal engineering teams. Are you the right candidate for this role? If so, you can expect excellent development opportunities and a chance to work on innovative products!
- We will place you on a team to drive yield & test time improvement; handle NPI ramp to production plan & execution while working with our Quality team on reliability qualifications
- Own characterization data analysis & reporting for external customers
- Provide product support on customer returns
- Lead multi-functional teams to resolve complex problems
- Bring up new production silicon or new technology nodes.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering and 3+ years of directly related experience
- Possess a strong base in statistics applicable to product engineering and experience with Spotfire, JMP, SAS, dataConductor, or similar statistical analysis programs
- Experience in DPM reduction through statistical analysis and test coverage reviews
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to make good decisions
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with analog circuits, SCAN, BIST, flash.
- Knowledge of ESD, Latchup, HTOL, HAST, and Failure Analysis
- Skilled in scripting languages such as Python & Perl
- Experience with Teradyne IG-XL tester platform
- Experience qualifying 55nm and smaller process nodes
- Fab/Process experience in correlating test yield issues back to fab parameters/tools/trends
This position is located in Austin, TX
This is a hybrid position and will follow a 2+ day in-office work schedule, with in-office days based on business needs and team preference. You must be based within commutable distance of the work location listed on the job posting, or willing to relocate prior to beginning employment with Cirrus Logic.
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We strive to select the best qualified applicant for any opening and to reward employees based on their skills, experience and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.