New Product Planner VC-4976
The New Product Planner is part of Cirrus Logic’s Supply Chain team! We are key members of a high-performance team delivering groundbreaking semiconductor products to the world’s largest customers. Do you have experience working in the semiconductor industry collaborating with external and internal customers, providing a high level of project coordination for new product introductions, and ensuring timely product delivery? If yes, we invite you to apply to this highly impactful position and join a lively and dynamic work environment!
- Hands-on Supply Chain Planning and daily management for a portfolio of new semiconductor IC products – including tracking inventory, scheduling sales order samples, creating customer deliveries, coordinating priorities with vendor site managers, and presenting status updates to internal customers
- Plan and execute activities related to the management of products from Foundry to Finished Goods to meet customer expectations and influence supplier capacity planning
- Proactively identify risks, develop mitigation plans, set priorities, and handle issues
- Effectively communicate issues related to requirements, expedites, and escalations to top management and supply partners
- Collaborate with Project Managers, Sales, Marketing, Quality, Engineering, Finance, and Supply Chain to handle customer requirements and resolve supply versus demand issues on customer qualifications/sample deliveries of the semiconductor IC products
- Coordinate closely with Foundry and Assembly/Test partners to meet project expectations
- Perform complete and accurate scheduled and ad-hoc reporting and analysis for internal and external customers including weekly product status, customer sample forecast gaps and attainment, IC product supply lines, monthly/quarterly reviews, etc.
- Engage in the development, testing, and implementation of new supply chain NPI processes and build new tools as needed
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree (BBA, BA or BS) and 10+ years semiconductor supply/planning experience
- Experience supporting production and/or NPI planning for large direct semiconductor customer accounts
- Proven analytical and critical thinking skills
- Proven track record to coordinate multiple substantial priorities at a time
- Analytical skills utilizing large amounts of data to make appropriate supply recommendations and decisions
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Excel and SAP/MRP data manipulation
- Experience handling semiconductor supplier relationships
This position is located in Austin, TX
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We strive to select the best qualified applicant for any opening and to reward employees based on their skills, experience and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.