Technical Recruiter MM-5188
At Cirrus Logic, mixed-signal engineering drives our company. We develop high-performance, low-power signal processing solutions in audio, voice and haptics, delivering innovative end-user experiences and solving difficult challenges for new generations of mobile and consumer devices. While breaking the innovation barrier, weÕve also built an award-winning company culture, thanks to our extraordinary workforce and our ongoing efforts to champion and promote diversity, as well as our principles of equality and fairness in the workplace. Do you enjoy working alongside the industry's top engineers and solving sophisticated challenges for the world's top consumer brands? Join our team and help us continue to make this an exceptional place to work!
We are seeking an enthusiastic Technical Recruiter to play a huge part in shaping our most meaningful asset, our people! This role involves recruiting globally for our offices in the UK, becoming a real contributor and supporting multiple stakeholders. This is a superb opportunity to use your relationship-building skills in a vibrant environment, whilst giving candidates an outstanding journey and onboarding experience.
- Fill the candidate pipeline by proactively identifying and pursuing potential candidates through direct sourcing, networking, leveraging research, candidate referrals, and external search partners
- Handle recruiting initiatives throughout the entire hiring cycle from initial recruitment strategy meeting to candidate closure
- Regularly update candidate status in our applicant tracking system to ensure accurate reporting of key staffing metrics
- Effectively partner with hiring managers and process stakeholders to schedule interviews, provide status updates, and ensure appropriate staffing commitments are being met
- Use influencing skills to ensure the best customer service experience for our hiring managers and our candidates
- Act as a liaison between hiring managers and human resource teams across several sites
- Train hiring managers on employment processes and systems
- Collate offers for drafting after using key data and liaising with the hiring manager and candidate to ensure a smooth closing process
- Assess candidate ‘recruitment journey’ to Cirrus Logic ensuring nothing is missed throughout this critical part of the recruitment process
- Be creative when approaching improvements whilst maintaining high levels of service
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Extensive recruitment experience in an in-house recruiting position, ideally focusing on semiconductor technology or a similar subject area
- Proven track record of excellent sourcing, interviewing, and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively collaborate with a distributed team and global candidates
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional partners
- Strong digital literacy with experience in Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Demonstrated proficiency using web-based applicant tracking systems and internet-based job boards for candidate sourcing and recruiting
- An outstanding customer service orientation and teammate attitude
- Ideal candidates will have knowledge and interest in consumer electronics, semiconductor, and software industries and trends
- Ability to influence, push-back and drive towards results
At Cirrus Logic, we believe that diversity drives innovation and we are committed to encouraging an open and collaborative culture where different approaches, ideas and points of view are respected and valued. Our aim is to promote a workplace where everyone can contribute irrespective of race, colour, national origin, religion or belief, gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status or disability.