MEng Electronic Engineering Internship 6287
Would you like to work alongside the industry's top engineers and help solve sophisticated challenges for the world's leading consumer brands? At Cirrus Logic, mixed-signal engineering drives our company. We develop high-performance, low-power signal processing solutions in audio, voice, and haptics, delivering innovative end-user experiences and solving difficult challenges for new generations of mobile and consumer devices. While breaking the innovation barrier, we’ve also built an award-winning company culture, thanks to our extraordinary workforce and our ongoing efforts to champion and promote diversity, as well as our principles of equality and fairness in the workplace!
Opportunities to work in the following areas:
- Design – analog and digital
- Product Test
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Working towards an MEng in Electronics and Electrical Engineering (or related) degree
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Solid understanding of analogue and digital integrated circuit design fundamentals
- Understanding of CMOS operational amplifier design
- Strong lab and silicon validation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What to expect from your internship with Cirrus Logic:
- Working on a detailed technical project relevant to your degree.
- Mentoring, coaching and development by top engineers
- Interaction with other students and future leaders
- Learning about our values and goals and experience a culture that fosters innovation, creativity, and timely execution.
- Develop your team working, planning, creative thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- A modern, pioneering office environment in Edinburgh or Newbury
- Competitive salary, great benefits, discounted lunches, on-site gymnasium, games area, jam room, happy hours, social events and free snacks, drinks & fruit.
This opportunity is available for MEng placements and will run around June-January and is for students currently enrolled in Electronics and Electrical Engineering (or related) degree course and available for full time employment during the internship.
This is a hybrid position and will follow a 2+ day in-office work schedule, with in-office days based on business needs and team preference. You must be based within commutable distance of the work location listed on the job posting, or willing to relocate prior to beginning employment with Cirrus Logic.
At Cirrus Logic, we believe that diversity drives innovation and we are committed to encouraging an open and collaborative culture where different approaches, ideas and points of view are respected and valued. Our aim is to promote a workplace where everyone can contribute irrespective of race, colour, national origin, religion or belief, gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status or disability.