DFT Engineer CE-5950
As a DFT engineer in our mixed-signal audio development team, you will be performing initial test planning, inserting memory BIST and scan, improving coverage, and delivering test patterns to our product test group. You will be working on industry-leading mixed-signal SoC’s for consumer mobile audio markets, supporting several growing product lines.
- Work within a collaborative team environment to define, implement, and review DFT features
- You will generate, insert, and verify Memory BIST logic
- Perform scan insertion and ATPG pattern generation
- Help develop and evaluate DFT timing and equivalence checking constraints
- Perform MBIST and ATPG pattern verification with gate-level simulations
- Identify and improve any test coverage gaps
- Perform test cost planning and analysis
- Deliver MBIST and ATPG patterns to the product test group and support silicon bringup on the ATE
Required Skills and Qualifications
- MSEE with 3+ years of relevant industry experience
- Possess strong hands-on working knowledge on ASIC DFT design and verification
- Experience in industry-standard EDA tools for DFT such as FastScan, TestKompress, TetraMAX, Test Compiler etc.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with Verilog, System Verilog, or VHDL
- Understanding of low power test techniques and architectures
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Perl, Python, or TCL
- Experience with synthesis, static timing analysis, and developing timing constraints
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with flows and automation
- Able to work independently as well as part of a collaborative development team
- Have a curious and inquiring mind with the dedication to follow through on getting answers
- Experience with debugging and root causing silicon problems
This position is located in Austin, TX
This is a hybrid remote position and will follow a 2+ day in-office work schedule, with in-office days based on business needs and team preference. You must be based within commutable distance of the work location listed on the job posting, or willing to relocate prior to beginning employment with Cirrus Logic.
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We strive to select the best qualified applicant for any opening and to reward employees based on their skills, experience and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.