Foundry Operations Specialist MK-4747
Cirrus Logic seeks a Foundry Specialist to add to our Supply Chain team. Are you are a successful negotiator and collaborator with a silicon systems background? Here's your opportunity to partner with our Director of Foundry Supply Chain and team! You will ensure accurate product allocation execution through matching of supply and demand between multiple distribution sites working alongside timelines provided by our partner teams. This position requires ability to solve routine problems independently and seek out specific direction on more sophisticated problems. If you are this person, we want to hear from you.
- Helping with the overall business relationship with our foundry partners, driving them to perform on production pricing, capacity, and cycle-time, along with measuring their performance and providing them timely feedback in order to meet Cirrus’ expectations.
- Extensive interactions with both internal and external foundry partners.
- Assist with business discussions and maintaining the foundry price book for both historical and future foundry pricing.
- Support the wafer forecasting process and help to drive closure between Cirrus’ forecast and the foundry wafer support plan.
- Drive BIC cycle times within foundry partners for all Cirrus products.
- Facilitate meetings with yield engineering, silicon technology, and quality to address any production issues – for example, lot holds, wafer RMA’s, and foundry excursions.
- Support NPI and other internal teams as a critical partner to the foundries.
- Present product updates and recommended actions to Operations executive management team on a weekly basis
- Own the foundry QBR process across all internal teams. You will forecast demand, inventory, and multi-channel sell through. Generate weekly and quarterly supply plans that meet financial objectives. Evaluate risks. Plan and implement contingency plans to mitigate risks.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- BA/BS/BE and 10 years experience ideally in Supply Chain degree. MBA is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability working with and advising foundries and/or SAT’s
- Experience holding a similar role within a fabless semiconductor company
- Fundamental understanding of IC processes, and assembly and test manufacturing processes
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously, often with timelines, and have the ability to comfortably handle shifting priorities
- Ability to work as part of a high-performance team!
- Ability to drive continuous improvement
- Familiarity with an ERP System
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools, especially excel.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Familiarity with SAP is an asset
- Having an understanding of FA techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This position is located in Austin, TX
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We strive to select the best qualified applicant for any opening and to reward employees based on their skills, experience and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.