Reliability Technician 5898
We have a rare opportunity for an adaptable and skilled Reliability Technician. This role sits in the hardworking Product Assurance Team and is an opportunity to join a global leader within the Semiconductor industry. The focus will be improving processes and supporting the Reliability Engineering team where you will quickly become a valued member of our Cirrus Logic family. This is a phenomenal opportunity to be part of an organisation that focuses on groundbreaking technology. Our benefits offering includes an on-site gym, deli, development driven by you, and an environment that rivals the best in the world. Join us now on our global journey, where we strive to push limits and build ground-breaking technology for consumer markets across the globe!
- Carry out loading and unloading of multiple reliability stress processes across several technical subject areas (Reliability testing, ATE/Bench testing and device inspection)
- Prepare devices and equipment for reliability stress testing, monitor during stress testing and electrical testing verification pre/post stress testing (ATE and Bench testing)
- Support breakdown maintenance and debug of reliability equipment
- Align with all ESD, Contamination control and Health and Safety working practices and procedures
- Monitor equipment calibration, perform calibrations and planned maintenance of the Reliability equipment where required
- Inspect and verify hardware prior to testing, processing or analysis
- Support Reliability Engineering with Hardware and Test script design.
- Controlled sample storage in line with good housekeeping practices.
- Problem Solving is required to debug issues identified during stress testing, verification testing, physical analysis or wafer processing
- Continuous process improvement of the processes and techniques used is encouraged as part of this role
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Understand the operation of all testing equipment vital to run the processes
- Previous background in a technician role within a technical/scientific environment
- Self-motivated individual with an ability to work with minimal direction and with a strong focus for timely delivery
- Great teammate with open, clear and precise communication skills
- Excellent record keeping skills with a good attention to detail
- Thrives in a busy and fast paced environment
- Able to work in a focused, self-motivated manner without distraction
- Able to balance numerous demands and respond to priority requests
- Good organisation skills to handle Reliability and qualification activities that must be scheduled to start and finish on specific calendar days
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Electrical or Electronic qualification preferred
Based on site in Edinburgh with a flexible shift work pattern.
At Cirrus Logic, we believe that diversity drives innovation and we are committed to encouraging an open and collaborative culture where different approaches, ideas and points of view are respected and valued. Our aim is to promote a workplace where everyone can contribute irrespective of race, colour, national origin, religion or belief, gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status or disability.