Senior Analog Design Engineer MK-5251-01
Cirrus Logic's Hardware organization is seeking hardworking Analog IC Design Engineers to join our team developing high-performance data converter IC's and amplifiers for consumer audio markets. In this position, you will design high-performance delta-sigma ADC’s and DAC’s and will also have opportunities to participate in the design of various classes of amplifiers, DC/DC converters, and other circuitry in advanced CMOS processes. This is an important position in a lively, exciting, and dynamic environment that provides excellent opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Develop Data Converters; Headphone, Line and Speaker drivers; Proprietary Low-Voltage Line Drivers; and DC/DC Converters in advanced CMOS processes.
- Participate in all aspects of the design, from concept to production
- Contribute to specification, architectural development, transistor-level design, SPICE, Matlab and Verilog (SystemVerilog, VerilogA, Verilog-AMS) modeling and simulation, layout supervision, post-layout simulation, chip-level verification, and lab validation.
- Develop PLL and low-jitter filters
Required Skills and Qualifications
- MSEE degree with 5+ years or PhD with 3+ years of proven experience
- Hands-on experience designing Audio CODECs and circuits
- Organized and detailed with strong communication skills
- Possess outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Results-oriented and thrive in a dynamic environment
- In-depth experience with Matlab and System Verilog for modeling and simulation
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of discrete-time and continuous-time signal processing
- Experience in system and behavioral modeling
- Experience mentoring junior engineers
- Good silicon debug skills
- Understanding of layout
- Understanding of reliability concerns
- Prior experience with a variety of CMOS processes and geometry nodes
This position is located in Austin, TX